Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Who i Am and Why I Am Here


I am Abdulaziz. I am 18 years old. I'm from Saudi Arabia. My family is a 7-person-family: my father, my mother, 2 brothers, 2 sisters and I. I finished high school and now I'm looking forward to finishing my education. I don't like talking about my talents or saying that I'm good or smart but I like when somebody tells me if I have talents or not. I am interested in football, swimming and the Internet. I don’t know if I’m special or not, but I have a really big ambition. I came to the United States for a better education. I hope to be a good electrical engineer in the future. I think that studying English at MEI will help me because it will be the beginning of achieving my dreams.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Welcome to the 003 class, Abdulaziz! We are very happy to have you with us.

7:02 PM  
Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi,Abdulaziz
I am glad to meet you. I hope that to continue this semester with us. I can help you every time. Don't be ashamed.

10:00 PM  
Blogger nazanin said...

yes I agree with you I know if my mother go back I miss her a lot I should enjoy these day's I think you miss your country and your familly take it easy don't worry :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger ozizo innovinvest said...

Good luck. I am the owner of the trade mark OZIZO in France to realize a electronic database of people who want to talk by video arround the world by internet.

Have a nice live.

Best regards.

Marc BAUMANN - OZIZO INNOVINVEST FRANCE

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home