Sunday, October 15, 2006

How I spent the Weekends of Oct. 7-8

Hello everyone.

On Saturday October 7th, I went to Silver Spring with four of my friends. We ate our breakfast in the Lebanese restaurant. After that, we watched a movie. The movie's title is "Employee of the Month", and it's a comedic movie and we really enjoyed it.

On Sunday October 8th, I broke my fast in Stamp Student Union with my friend at 7 o'clock. After that, we took a walk around the university. Then, we came back to the apartment by train. Finally, I had finished my homework before I went to sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi Ozizo,
Do you like watch movie? I like to watch movie too. If you have any information about famous movie, please let me know, thanks a lot!
:)

6:26 PM  
Blogger James said...

hello
Is that movie funny?

11:15 PM  
Blogger saoud said...

Hi ,

Did you discover any things new about UM. Really in silver spring Arabic restaurant, and I don't know about it. When I meet give the address

8:23 AM  
Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi,Ozizo
I hope that you spent good time in watched the film.
:)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home