Friday, November 10, 2006

A Guest Speaker in Our Class

Hi everyone

Yesterday, we had guests in our class: woman and her three children (two boys and a girl), who she homeschools. Her name is Michelle and she is from Taiwan. We spoke about homeschooling. At first, she spoke about her homeschooling experience; but unfortunately I wasn’t there in the beginning because I was in the health centre. However, I came when they started to ask her questions. She answered all the question she was asked. I asked her if universities accept homeschooled students and she answered me yes. Also, she told us about how the school day going.

In fact, I hadn’t like homeschooling idea before she came, but when I saw the children, who looked very smart, I liked it.
I think it was really funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

It is true of many things that when we first hear of them they seem like a bad idea, but once we get more information, sometimes we change our minds. That's why it's important to keep an open mind, don't you agree?

(Why is a mind like a parachute?)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jenniferho said...

Sometime we can not accept some new idea when we don't understand or get more information on the subject. I think this is a good time for us to learn homeschooling for personal experience.

7:00 PM  
Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi, Ozizo
I hope you get the experience that you looked for.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home